Synergy Media Group is looking for a Senior Crestron Programmer to join our Dream Team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We are seeking a talented individual who is committed to excellence, who thrives in an independently motivated environment, and who demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm.
- Utilize Crestron control system programming to meet design criteria and client expectations
- Utilize Graphical User Interface (GUI) design to meet design criteria and client expectations
- Upload Crestron code to touchpanels and control processors onsite, in-office, and remotely
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug Crestron code written by you or other programmers
- Understand commercial audiovisual technology capabilities and programming protocols
- Easily read a system flow diagram and comment when necessary
- Archive editable programmers in company’s data storage system
- Create client manuals on system operation
- Complete other duties assigned as needed
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is a Crestron Certified Programmer – silver or higher preferred.
- Has experience with programming complex Crestron systems such as triple-divided spaces, Video Over IP, and centralized AV systems.
- Has Crestron Fusion experience.
- Is able to create professional-looking custom graphics in a graphics software of your choice.
- Has extensive knowledge of networking; specifically IP addressing, VLANs, firewalls, routers, VPNs, and security.
- Has outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Is a self-motivated, independent thinker.
- Understands normal business and office procedures.
- Completion of Intermediate Training Course (CTI-P201) with a desire to achieve Crestron certification.
- 5+ Years of Crestron programming experience in a commercial environment.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle to travel to job sites.
- Must live or relocate to the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Synergy offers above-average compensation based on experience and qualifications. We provide an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
Please send a resume and a well-written cover letter to email@example.com.